02 Jan Optimize Your Cash Flow: Patient Liability Collections
Posted at 10:45h in Speaking Topics
(Presented at the MGMA Financial Conference 2017, MGMA webinar, state MGMA conferences in 2019 and others)
This presentation provides attendees with best practices in patient liability collections and a step-by-step approach to identifying practical solutions to drive improved financial performance.
- Identify various payer-specific tools and methods for effectively collecting patient liability.
- Recognize critical practice attributes necessary for successful patient collections.
- Outline a step-by-step methodology to proactively managing patient liability collections.
- “Knowledgeable and experienced presenters in an area that is becoming crucial in the future of medical practice.”
- “The webinar was excellent. It provided a good amount of content, examples of workflow and how front desk staff should communicate, in addition to names of vendors for the technology services.”
Attendee Take-Away: Tips and Tricks Guide