31 Mar Patient Liability Collections: How to Manage the Unmanageable
(Presented at the MGMA Financial Conference 2017, MGMA webinar and others/)
This presentation provides attendees with best practices in patient liability collections and a step-by-step approach to identifying practical solutions to drive improved financial performance.
- Identify various payer-specific tools and methods for effectively collecting patient liability.
- Recognize critical practice attributes necessary for successful patient collections.
- Outline a step-by-step methodology to proactively managing patient liability collections.
- “Great session.”
- “Knowledgeable and experienced presenters in an area that is becoming crucial in the future of medical practice.”
- “The webinar was excellent. It provided a good amount of content, examples of workflow and how front desk staff should communicate, in addition to names of vendors for the technology services.”
Attendee Take-Away: Time of Service Collections Tips and Tricks Guide