31 Mar MACRA+: Getting Arms Around Cost
Posted at 10:40h in Speaking Topics
(Presented at the MGMA Annual Conference 2018, MGMA Financial Conference 2019 and others.)
This session provides attendees with definitions of total cost of care, offers advice to boost performance in payment reform programs, shows how to expand knowledgebase of datasets available to assess total cost of care, and how to align healthcare reform and value-based initiatives.
- Outline how to use the total cost of care including how to obtain data.
- Examine resources and strategies to manage healthcare costs.
- Define how to leverage total cost of care data by putting it to work in negotiations, compensation, recruiting and more.
Check out our podcast: https://soundcloud.com/mgmapods/understanding-the-physicians-role-in-total-cost-of-care
- “Great topic! Interactive with audience. very knowledgeable and engaging with attendees.”
- “Very relevant and I appreciated the detail and examples”
- “Great session!”
Attendee Take-Away: Total Cost of Care Resource Summary